Pizza Kit $10
Add-ons (2.50 ea)
- 2 Liter
- Extra Dough Ball
- Cookie Dough
- (makes 8 cookies)
14" doughBall, Sauce, Cheese & Pepperoni
instructions & video demo included
Call in advance for quicker pick-up or just order & pick-up at the counter.
Please always call in advance for the special options:
- Gluten Free +$2
- Dairy Free +$1
- Gluten Free & Dairy Free +$3
Use within 24 hours of purchase.
Pizza Kit Instructions
- Unwrap dough and let sit out, covered, for 30 minutes for easier rolling. For personal pizzas, divide dough into 3 parts prior to letting it sit out.
- Preheat oven to 425° If using a baking stone, preheat stone as well
- Roll out dough on floured surface. For GF, just unwrap and remove cardboard
- Place rolled out crust onto baking sheet. Poke crust with fork all over to prevent bubbles.
- Spread sauce and sprinkle cheese evenly over crust
- Top with pepperoni and any other desired toppings. (Avoid too many toppings in the middle)
- Bake for 12-18 min. or until golden brown For GF bake 18-25 min. till cheese starts browning
- Share your creations on social media! Tag @crust54 so we can see it too!
USE DOUGH WITHIN 24 HOURS for best results. Entire kit can be frozen. Let thaw for 4-6 hours on counter before starting.
Add on: Bake cookies for 8-12 min. at 350°
Extra Dough Ball? Try some of these!
Extra Dough Ball can be purchased with a pizza kit for $2.50
- Cinnamon Sticks: Roll out dough to desired thickness, poke with a fork, and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Drizzle some melted butter. Bake till golden brown. 10 ish min. Sprinkle MORE cinnamon sugar.
- a. Make a dipping glaze too! 1 cup powdered sugar, ¾ TBSP milk, and ½ tsp vanilla. Microwave 10 seconds. Add more milk if too thick.
- Breadsticks: Roll out dough to desired thickness, poke with a fork. Brush with ½ stick melted butter & ½ tsp garlic salt. Bake 10 ish min. till golden brown. OR instead, brush with Crust 54 olive oil blend included in your kit!
- Nutella and Berries: Roll out dough to desired thickness & poke with a fork. Bake till golden brown (10 ish min.) then spread Nutella on top, add fresh strawberries, bananas, or other fruit. *We recommend not baking the Nutella.
- Come up with your own creation! Peanut Butter & Jelly? Breakfast Pizza? Calzone? Pepperoni Wheels?